We have been providing Home Care in Runcorn and Widnes supporting people in their own homes since 2005. We have also contracted with Halton Borough Council continuously since 2006.
We provide a range of Home Care Services ranging from a little help with the housework, to round the clock personal care to the elderly, people with learning and physical disabilities and any one else who needs us.
Your Rights, Your Choices – Our Commitment
It is your right and our commitment that the person we care for is treated with total dignity and respect by our staff.
As a Just Care customer you will…
- be addressed as you would wish to be addressed
- have your privacy respected
- be assisted to maintain the highest possible quality of life
- helped to maintain your independence
- have your social, emotional, religious, cultural and political needs accepted and respected
- have your views listened to and respected
- encouraged and helped to make informed choices about your own future
- be given a value for money service
- be regularly reviewed as your needs and circumstances change
and of course …
Be cared for by friendly, sensitive and appropriately trained and CRB checked Just Care staff in the comfort of your own house, flat or appatment.
Person Centred Care
A individual home care plan because everyone is different.
Our carers in Runcorn and Widnes understand Just Care customers have RIGHTS and are committed to allowing them where possible to exercise those rights. These can include:
- The right to confidentiality
- The right to independence
- The right to have emotional needs
- The right to access Professional advice
- The right to complain (and have that complaint acted upon)
- The right to appoint an advocate
- The right to receive support, advice and counselling
- The right to maintain their dignity
- The right to have physical needs
- The right to their sexuality and sexual choices
- The right to privacy
- The right to take risks
Every Just Care customer’s needs are different. Staff are trained to respect this and to never lose sight of the fact that no matter what the care they carry out they should…
… never forget they are visitors in somebody else’s home
Just Care staff never enter a customer’s home without either knocking, being invited in or calling out to the customer if they have access, except in an emergency.
So for reliable, trustworthy Home Care in Runcorn and Widnes contact Just Care now.